Here’s how you access your Google Analytics Account…
- Go to: www.google.com/analytics and click “Access Analytics”.
- Sign in with your Google account (contact me for details).
- At the top right is the text: “Make old version default”. Click this.
- On the next page to appear, in the middle of the page click “View Reports.”
- Click and explore. The options available to you are pretty intuitive. Use Google’s Help articles (or me) for assistance.
Check back in from time to time to see new visitors and where your visitors are coming from. Then you can target those locations and referring websites with marketing, link exchanges and paid listings.
Tell everyone about your website and see if there are related directories or portals that will list your website.
I am happy to assist you with this as well.